- 35000.00 - 200000.00 EUR ()
- 148 to 1490 Liter chamber capacities Milliliter (ML)
- Sterilization adn Decontamination
- Single or Double Door
- Integrated Steam Generator
Bmt(Mmm Group) Horizontal Steam Sterilizer
Disinfections, sterilisation and decontamination in the science, research and industry area
Original without compromises
STERIVAP HP IL is the representative of a new generation of big steam sterilizers meeting without exception the basic EU technical legislative rules.
The latest modularly built STERIVAP HP IL sterilizer is suitable for the microbiology, molecular biology, biotechnology and waste decontamination area. The steam sterilizers are intended for sterilization of solid objects without liquids content, liquid sterilization solutions, cultural and boiling soils, suspensions and emulsions, liquid medical forms; steam decontamination.
The STERIVAP HP IL sterilizer safe, quick, ergonomically designed, easy to handle, with possibility of individual modifications and with versatile use. The sterilizer line with chamber volume 148 1490 litres. The superior production quality, modern electronic and high quality materials are in case of STERIVAP HP IL equally obvious as the user properties or extraordinary safety and reliability level.
- big, colour, tilting control panel touch-screen 12 with maximal operating and service comfort
- two-stage, high-performance, suction pump for short charges times, quick and accurate cycle processing
- double-processor control by two independent Master and Slave systems for quick and accurate cycle processing
- unique, patented, double chamberjachet with an independent and stable preheating
- for economical operation and low media consumption
- the device is produced from a high-quality stainless steel inclusive the solid, divided frame for the long-term lifetime and reliability
- thermal deaeration for higher operation reliability and sterilization safety
- on-line device monitoring
- motor driven door with an unique spring system without counterweight
- constructional modular system gives the possibility of individual device construction
- ergonomic adjustable position of the touch control panel placed outside the thermally exposed zone secures
- the high quality readability and easy operating personnel work regardless the figure height
- forms simplicity and usefulness, high-quality surface of stainless-steel facing sheets enables the perfect hygiene
- facing sheets, reinforced by divided, stainless steel frame grant the noiseless operation and extended device lifetime
- manual and transporting and loading system guaranties the easy operating personnel work with sterilizing material
- maximally effective use of internal sterilizing area
- 4 Months
- All India
- The device concept is based on requirements of European regulations No. 2006/95/EC, 2004/108/EC and 97/23/EC and related standards, mainly SN EN 285+A2. CE & ISO Certified.
No. 30, 2nd Floor, Serpentine Road, Kumara Park West, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560020, India